- July 26, 2010: Incorporated as Banyan Coast Capital
- Founding Directors: Mark Ayranto, David Rutt (CFO & Corp. Secretary), Richmond Graham(President & CEO), and John Hilland
- IPO of $300,000 @ $0.15 as a Capital Pool Company
- Changed name to Banyan Gold Corp.
- Acquires a 100% interest in the Hyland Gold Project as a Qualifying Transaction for 4,000,000 shares to Argus Metals and 150,000 shares to Victoria Gold Corp.
- Completes a $500K financing at $0.10
- Completes a $200K financing at $0.10
- John Hilland and David Rutt do not stand for re-election with Jay Collins, Tara Christie and Greg Melchior joining the Board of Directors.
- Created an Advisory Board and with Rob Carne, P.Geo as its first member
- Richmond Graham resigns as President & CEO with Mark Ayranto appointed as Executive Chair.
- Completes a $435K financing @$0.05
- Completes $60K financing @ $0.05
- Greg Melchior does not stand for re-election to the Board of Directors
- Completes a $200K financing @$0.05
- Mark Haywood President & CEO & director (Feb 1 – June 30)
- Tara Christie appointed President & CEO (Aug)
- Completes a $1.2 million financing, ($611,801 Flow-Thru Shares @ $0.075 and $558,199 in Regular Shares @ $0.065)
- Sean Harvey added to the advisory board
- Signs option agreements on McQuesten & Aurex gold properties
- Steve Burleton & David Reid joins the Board of Directors
- Completes a $800K financing (3,406,312 Flow-Thru Shares @$0.095 and 5,625,000 Share Units @ $0.08)
- Richmond Graham does not stand for re-election as a Director
- Completes a $600K financing of Flow-Thru Shares @ $0.15
- Receives regulatory approval for Aurex/McQuesten acquisitions
- Completes Phase 1 Exploration Program at Aurex-McQuesten Gold Project
- Completes a $204K financing of Flow-Thru Shares @ $0.15